WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 11, 2023

2023.1111.0006...







10 comments:

Big Dude said...

Oh my...what I could do here...what they could do to me! Thanks, Rick.

Milleson said...

The question is, how does this man eat with that hairy muzzle covering his lips and mouth??? I've worn a beard and mustache for over 50 years but have always trimmed it above the upper lip, but even then I have a napkin at the ready to hit the piehole when I can feel something didn't make it in. Does he eat everything liquified and through a straw, does it act as a strainer when he eats soup? The mind boggles.

Cdadbr said...

Where has this man been all of these years? That small "head" must be super-sensitive, but lots of length to work with too. Interesting architecture!

Anonymous said...

Le harpon du capitaine Achab , et on s étonné que une certaine baleine le poursuit 🤣

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - It's funny you brought that up because I was wondering the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Crikey with a piece that size how does he get up close to his receiver? I know we all can accommodate large sizes but heck they would make your eyes water!
🇬🇧 GayBob

Mistress Maddie said...

The guy's face turns me off a bit, as it reminds me of a little bit of the zany rip Taylor, but I can't lie I would definitely go down on that big huge cock

Anonymous said...

That COCK is only for a seasoned and skilled cock gobbler.
Imagine that COCK penetrating a tight pink coin slot hole!
YOU KNOW he and IT were envied in P.E. class. :)

Anonymous said...

Walter Zecchini (aka Baileo)

Anonymous said...

I love mature men!!!!!