WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 28, 2023

2023.1028.0005...









6 comments:

Big Dude said...

Nothing like a full moon to get a man's juice flowing.

Alejandro said...

I liked all beautiful asses !!!!!! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Congratulation Ricky & thank you very much.
Ale from Chile South AmΓ©rica.

SickoRicko said...

Ale - Thanks for your comment.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Love ya Rick!! What mixture of "full moons" as Big Dude put it.

There is not an "asshole" here (said affectionally of course) that I wouldn't stick my tongue way up their chutes:)

#2) This "tight ass" wouldn't buy you a drink even if he won the lottery.

#3,4) Now nothing against you guys that have baby smooth cheeks (I have them myself), but these are MAN ASSES!!!! Sit on my face please.

#6) Throughout the years, I have "nutted" to this pic many of time. They are in the locker room, and the dude sitting on the bench is wearing no underwear, with spread legs and one very nice soft cock. No explanation needed for that beautiful hairy long-legged dude with that most glorious ass that is talking to him. Now the kicker is, you can just use whatever scenario you want that is taking place. My imagination has got me through a few lonely night.

Last pic) Now here is one pic that can get me going even though he left his white socks on. Woof!!!

Assome job Rick!!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you very much.

Bobby b said...

Pure 🌈 PHAT Perfect Bumz