WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 28, 2023

2023.1028.0004...










4 comments:

Big Dude said...

I would go down on any guy pictured, but I would start on the male in the b&w shot.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

You're knocking this Saturday's postings out of the ballpark Rick!!

#2) "See it's a text from Scott himself, he's in the dunes, he is saying "cum one come all", you in?"

#3) Damn right you should be sitting on the throne. Not only do you have a great body, but I must say, that is (oh what word do I want to use) one amazing cock you have, with nice loose balls. Oh, if I ever do something bad in your kingdom my punishment shall be, to kneel before thee, and suck you off every day.

#4) We have a Dairy Queen in town here, that is open only for the Summer, for some reason (maybe the good weather) it's still open. I know, I know get to the f--cking point Scott. I'm going down for a couple of "foot longs"!!!

#5) Well I'm up for the challenge and everyone knows I'm a sucker for a dude that makes a muscle for me. WOW!!!!!

Next to last pic) Holy fuck, you should be sitting on your own throne. I do love me a THICK cock and FAT balls.

Last pic) I suddenly got the urge to be "tea bagged"!!

Great job Rick!!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

image 1- bel homme avec un beau phallus et un prépuce précieux.
image 3- King Cock - puisse-t-il régner durement et longtemps.
image 5- son biceps engorgé est aussi gros que son phallus engorgé.