WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 27, 2023

2023.1027.0006...







6 comments:

Xersex said...

so sexy men!

Big Dude said...

I remember when a jock was a piece of athletic equipment, not a "fashion statement" or sex enhancement. But I admit I was...uh...pleased to see one of the gym teachers at my high school with a big bulge in his jock. Later on, in swimming class, we got to see what caused that bulge, as swim class was conducted in the raw.

Bobby b said...

I got caught sniffing the Captain of the FootBall Teams Dirty Sweaty Jockey 🤤 l guess I should have waited until he took them off😍

SickoRicko said...

Bobby - You made me laugh out loud!

Anonymous said...

Le jockstrap encadre bien en beau cul, un cadre sur en beau tableau.
-beau mec

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Oh I'm with you Rick, I had a good chuckle over Bobby b's comment.

Big dude, I never had the experience going swimming at the Y or any place that let men swim naked, did you ever experience anyone getting boned up during the naked swims?

I read about these swims, but it only gave some reasons why they had to swim naked.