WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 14, 2023

2023.1014.0005...








4 comments:

Big Dude said...

Ah...wish I had someone's dick to suck on right now.

Anonymous said...

beautiful guy ducking, so sexy

Xersex said...

great vintage stuff, that makes me hungry and thirsty like Bid Dude

Anonymous said...

Photo 3 - un bel homme callipygique, de l'âge d'or. si desirable de caresser.