WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 14, 2023

2023.1014.0003...









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Paula would say "YUM Y'all"! PERGE!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@10:08am - I'm curious: Is Perge your name?

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.


#7} OMG, I could eat the WHOLE scrumptious pizza:) Yup I'm in for the night and going to have one delivered.

Last pic) Then I'm going to look in the cupboards for something chocolatey, like that delicious looking Hershey chocolate cake.

Don't get me wrong I would love a piece of everything here, but when I'm hungry, or horny I can't think straight, or type. Maybe the pizza delivery guy could help with the horniness, and I'll be back and comment on the other foods and desserts.

Excellent job Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I agree: I'd go for the pizza first, then whatever else I might have room for.

Xersex said...

you Rick, seem to love so much chocolade

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - That is very true. And, anything else with sugar in it.

Anonymous said...

orgasme gastronomique !