WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 13, 2023

2023.1013.0005...







7 comments:

Xersex said...

love so much Alex Marte

Big Dude said...

I guess a little cock teasing is okay sometimes. But there's nothing like a good old full frontal cock shot...hard, soft, shooting sploot, dripping precum...I like 'em all.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Teezers can drive a horny dude "nuts"!!!

#5) Heck a hint of a thick slab of meat, and a perfect view of one nice stiff man nip:)

Bobby b said...

Body 😇 Beautiful

Anonymous said...

#1 looks like my cousin without furry chest

Xersex said...

Alex Marte is the guy #2

Anonymous said...

Alex Marte caresse ce qui lui est le plus cher, son succulent phallus.
Le dernier homme, garçon sauvage dans un orgasme intense prêt à engorger et à gicler son phallus.