WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 08, 2023

2023.0908.0006...






7 comments:

Milleson said...

Those mixed race/Black guys are exceptionally beautiful. Those eyes OMG!

Bobby b said...

Beautiful 😍 Strangers

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Absolutely!

JiEL said...

No.4 Stephen Amell, I have a crush on him since I was watching The Arrow.
What makes hime sexy is not only his face and great body but his cute little ears are a turn on for me. Like for Colton Haynes who was also on the same show.

Robbie Amell, his cousin, isn't bad too and both are Canadians from the Vancouver BC area.

Anonymous said...

Photo #1 is Joe McFadden - Scottish actor.

Paul

SickoRicko said...

Paul - Joe has a very nice face.

Xersex said...

love these faces