WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 02, 2023

2023.0902.0002...



7 comments:

Big Dude said...

Fuck him.

Anonymous said...

Crazy all right, like a crazy sly fox ! Trump needs to have his fat ass imprisoned.
His case is being dragged out in hopes that the statute of limitations takes hold, and he will walk away from all his shit. We CANNOT let him get away with his crimes of sedition and treason. In 1946 a very corrupt Bolivian president, much like Trump, was lynched and hanged from a lamppost in La Paz by enraged citizens, perhaps we should take a page from them.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@9:37am - I like that idea!

JiEL said...

I'm not in favor of linching. Too short for him to suffer of all the bad things he did.
A LOOOOONG life sentence in jail so he can experience the «real life» of a normal black man in those bad conditions.
No more Big Mac and Ketchup... LOL!

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - I very much see your point!

Jimbo said...

While i DO think he mentally disordered, I still want him declared competent long enough to stand trial and be convicted to the longest sentence possible.

Let his fellow inmates wrestle with the issue of his sanity.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - The sooner the better!