WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 18, 2023

2023.0818.0007...








4 comments:

Big Dude said...

I like a well-dressed man with a hard penis. Or an undresses man with a hard penis. Oh, hell, I like a man with a hard penis.

Mistress Maddie said...

I love that second picture. I hope I run into some of these guys at the Woods Campground this weekend..

Anonymous said...

That sit is as an inviting

Anonymous said...

Le beau mec a un pénis précieux, tellement désirable et sa 'taint' propre est merveilleuse. Le beau mec est prêt à lecher et à sucer.