WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 05, 2023

2023.0805.0007...




8 comments:

Big Dude said...

This series leaves me breathless. And needing to ejaculate.

UKGayBob said...

Do you require assistance Dude?

ChrisA said...

Vendfield8 always seems to make the
most erection inspiring pics!

Anonymous said...

LMAO, I'M SURE, your younger followers love all his manly body parts, but they might be asking, WTF, is that thing he's talking into????

SickoRicko said...

Anon@12:05pm - Ha! That could possibly be true.

mrpeenee said...

These remind me vividly of old timey Playgirl pics. Although "old timey Playgirl" may be redundant.

Big Dude said...

It's always better when someone helps

Jimbo said...

Whatever Venfield8 is selling - I'm buying. 8o