WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 09, 2023

Sunday Funnies...







3 comments:

Big Dude said...

Love that last one.

JiEL said...

No 2. So true and with the new technologies we can do so much and have and instantanious result.

I remember in the 60-70s my dad was proud of our Super6mm film camera.
Sending the film for processing, waiting one week to see, when it came back and viewed with a light projector that some of the 2-3 minutes of the movie was blured or out of focus etc..
Few years ago, we did pay to digitilise on DVD all of our family souvenirs.
Easier to see them and even if the quality of some images are low it's always heartbreaking to see some of our relatives that are no more alive, my dad also who died on March 25 2014.

Rad said...

ROFL!!!