WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 15, 2023

2023.0715.0007...

July 16, Portland Pride Parade


(This image will get biggerer.)

Jerry is volunteering at the Senior Tent (Section A) on July 16 from 1:00-3:00pm. Stop by and say Hi if you have the time.



Not only is this guy packin',
his boots were made for walkin'.

2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Happy Pride!!!!! Hope it was a good day! Happy Pride. And I see I know one of the guys!!!!!! Fond memories of New York Pride of seeing him I loved his boots!

I had no idea you guys lived in Portland...I have been out there many times as I have family there....had I known!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Very colorful Happy Pride Week in your home town Rick:)

#3) Ain't it the truth, said the cowardly lion in the Wizard of OZ.

#4) Beautiful eyes!!

Last pic )Oh yeah packing and a walking all over you. Yup, going to turn Nancy Sinatra's version on right now.

Thanks Rick!!