WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 14, 2023

2023.0714.0007...





5 comments:

Big Dude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Dude said...

Unique setting. Beautiful peter and sack.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Masculinity is definitively an art form.!!

Mistress Maddie said...

I love good artistic photography like this.

taurus9311 said...

Thank you,Rick, for the first two pictures. Beautiful photographic art.