WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 14, 2023

2023.0714.0004...



Matt Nicol





Italo Andrade

6 comments:

Big Dude said...

Rick, guess what I'm doing right now...hint: it involves hand pumping on a certain part of my body. Any guesses?

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh how I long to run my fingers through that first guy's hair.

taurus9311 said...

Rick, do you have any clue as to the identity of the guy in the first picture or the source? There's something about him....everything he shows, I think. Wow!

SickoRicko said...

Taurus9311 - Sorry, I don't know his name, nor do I remember where I stole this from.

Anonymous said...

Taurus9311 - n. 1 is Matt Nicol n. 2 is Italo Andrade n.3 is Jay Armstrong

SickoRicko said...

Anon@3:03pm - Thank you very much for their names!