WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 07, 2023

2023.0707.0004...

Kevin Collins








9 comments:

Anonymous said...

There’s something very erotic about wet linen! Regards UKGayBob

Mistress Maddie said...

I'd love him more if he were in my bed!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow one handsome dude, with one awesome body, and com-on that is one nice dong to marvel at:)

Last pic) I sure wouldn't mind being in the line of fire, when he blasts off!! I'd be darn proud to tell my buddy's how I got the black and blue eye.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

UKGayBob - I totally agree.

Scott - That would sting, too.

Anonymous said...

That's Kevin Collins

uptonking said...

Very pretty. Very kissable. Muh-whah!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:28pm - Thank you for his name.

SickFreshPhony said...

where did you get the vid from

SickoRicko said...

Phony - To which vid do you refer?