WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 01, 2023

2023.0701.0008...





5 comments:

Milleson said...

I am in lust for Portland law judge Vadim Mozyrsky, the man in the blue hooded jacket. I could love that man, straight, gay, sideways, perpendicular, whatever! His face just speaks to me for some reason.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) MY eyes welled up when I saw this young man. I'd love to sit right by his side, and say "Please share with me, what's bothering you, just maybe I can help." I have worn that facial expression a few times in my life.

Anonymous said...

Scott. I welled up reading your response. You have a heart of gold. You have to be a drop-dead gorgeous guy to have such empathy. How I wish the world had millions of guys like you and Rick! My fond and warm greetings to you. Pete from Melbourne, Australia.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said....

Rick I didn't wish you a Happy Birthday😭!!! Oh I'm so hoping you had a very good one!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - But, you did! You left it on the post of all of the cakes.