WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 01, 2023

2023.0701.0006...







9 comments:

Big Dude said...

I remember when a jock strap was worn to protect your dick and sack, instead of to make a fashion statement or be sexy.

Anonymous said...

A gay man had to have invented the jock strap.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I do love me some "beefcake":):):):)


#2) Rick #2, is waiting in his garage, for you to have some of his "cake" before he goes on his bike ride. Though it might be a job and a half to part those tight buns.

Anonymous said...

Great body, chest, and a penis that's hard too ignore!

Anonymous said...

I remember it took me a while to develop, I was 16 when changed for the first time to my jockstrap and my father and uncle said my pp looked like my 11y cousin

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:43pm - That wasn't very nice of them.

Anonymous said...

I wore a jockstrap with a box to protect my balls and shin pads. Hockey has its pain areas. A gay team mate and me swapped our straps after the game each week and we'd jerk off in them and give them back the next week. They never went in the wash, smelled so fucking hot and changed colour fkn quickly. We were boyfriends for four years until he met his bros GFs sister.
He never spoke to me again. They married but separated after less than a year, he met another man.

My dad was a freemason and mum used to starch his shirt and collar. Reckon I could've starched it better ffs.
Pete.

SickoRicko said...

Pete - That's a great story, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Le jockstrap frames the fine asses of men well !