WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 24, 2023

2023.0624.0007...






9 comments:

Big Dude said...

Any chance that hunk in the first photo needs a blow job?

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) " Yup he's in there guys, he swallowed my whole load!!"

#2) Now come on in, I'm behind the fallen tree stump in back on you:)

#3) Someone waking up, to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for the day:)

#4,5) Lads I'm very busy today, but don't you worry, I will get to ya.

#6) OH please wait for me. I love swimming bare assed:)

#7) You know I'm going to:)

Thanks Rick for the "regular" posting!!

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - I bet he could.

Scott - You are very welcome.

bobbert said...

That first guy knows exactly what he wants - I’m already up for it!

SickoRicko said...

Bobbert - Ah, then go for it!

mrpeenee said...

This is what we really need after a long Gay Pride Saturday with a whole Gay Pride Sunday ahead.

hsgisme said...

Last guy's all mine!

Anonymous said...

All daddies are mine!

Xersex said...

I'd blow everyone here