WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 10, 2023

2023.0610.0006...






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow, I'm loving this "artsy" posting Rick!!

#1) This handsome model is earning his money today, that must be some pretty cold water to get a sniff nip like that.

#2) Beautiful picture. You wonder what handsome is looking at that he might have to hide his arousal!!

#3) Literally this handsome fella is all tied up for the day!!

#4) "Strike a pose"!!

#5) Wet or Sweat, I can certainly use my imagination!! Very nice.

#6) Ah, the feeling of another man's cock for the first time:)

Mistress Maddie said...

Love that last photo...very well done. I think I could nurse on the head of a cock all day.

Anonymous said...

Sweat, tights, muscles, no need for anything else.

Xersex said...

last one: why that dick is not in my mouth?