WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 07, 2023

2023.0607.0006...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#2) A welcome sight for a top when he see's spread man legs:)

#3) Scott when he's not being brave that day (BTW, I'm the bottom in the pic)

Bottom: "OHHHHH, take it out, take it out::"
Top: "Fuck, Scott I'm not even in half way yet!!"

Mistress Maddie said...

When a guy is on all fours like in that second to last picture, and I see his muscular legs lately spread, that is a huge turn on for me I have no idea why.

Big Dude said...

Good looking men in that first shot. He just needs to ram that big bone all the way in

uptonking said...

Love men who do it in non-traditional places, like that van pic. I did it in a van... less windows, though.