WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 03, 2023

2023.0603.0002...





My I.D. is: Creator of Cosmic Compassion

15 comments:

Big Dude said...

Angel of Spiritual Excellence

khakibum said...

Guardian of profound peace. (I'll take that!)

Milleson said...

This is fun---Seeker of Spiritual Peace

JiEL said...

Guardian of powerful mysteries... LOL!

Purple Wolf said...

Ruler of Sacred Wisdom (I like that)

Masterjedi333 said...

ruler of cosmic pleasure

jsstrand said...

Oracle of powerful compassion - I like that

taurus9311 said...

When I discovered that I was Seeker of Radical Pleasure, a certain disappointment hit me, thinking well, when?

Anonymous said...

Angel of Limitless Revolution

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - I'm glad y'all had fun!

goran said...

Mine is the best - Angel of limitless Pleasure

SickoRicko said...

Goran - Good one!

Jimbo said...

Creator of Profound Peace.

(Gee, I hope that doesn't mean that I end up accidentally killing everybody!}

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I certainly hope not!

Bryan said...

Ruler of Radical Compassion.