WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 27, 2023

2023.0527.0007...








4 comments:

Cdadbr said...

In earlier times, a model pushing the pants or swim suit down in front was about teasing with the pubic area and related hair. In later years, it is more about showing their waist-area muscular definition. BOTH good!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) I wonder if big boy would let me kiss him, while I try to wrap my arms around his big upper body? Woof!!

#2) I want to suckle handsome's sniff nips:)

#3) OK Ok Rick, you sold me!!! Woof!!!

#4) You just lounge around big guy, and let Scott do all the work.

#7) Now this coy handsome bastard knows how to get me over to his place, putting his best foot forward.

#8) Another one that has my #.. LMAO...

Thanks Rick.. ( I think).. you made me horny, so off for my "nature walk". But I have a slight problem. Beautiful day here in Ma, BUT sweat pants and light sweat shirt for me. Poison ivy is definitely not a friend of mine.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Be sure to keep an eye out for that ivy!

Xersex said...

last one he David Gandy (here on my blog)