WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 19, 2023

2023.0519.0005...











9 comments:

Xersex said...

#1 looks a bit like Brad Pitt

Cdadbr said...

Neat to the last guy shaving. When I finally started shaving, I was surprised how much nicer things felt AND looked. Always leave some pubic hair for accent, though.

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I don't see that at all.

Cdadbr - I used to do all that manscaping but don't anymore. I'm not a fan of big bushes.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1,2,3) Oh man, what a pair of guys dirty work boots can do to me!! This hot dude is wearing them very well. Oh, and handsome loving your cowlicks.

#4,5,6,7) Ok Rick, your winning me over to really enjoying a nice smooth cream cheese buttery butt, but, I don't know if I'm ever going to get into the complete shaved man-bush. Though I must admit smooth balls are very nice to lick.

Thanks Rick!!

Anonymous said...

Keep my bits trimmed, and it always falls ens the old fella up every time I do it! Regards Bob

jr said...

Better with a bush.

Uncle Vic said...

YUCK... it's SUPPOSED to be hairy...

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the pubic hair tangles with the foreskin, so you need to trim a little sometimes

Anonymous said...

My daddy could teach me how to shave like that!