WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 12, 2023

2023.0512.0005...







7 comments:

ChrisA said...

Great selection of gay art. Would you happen to know the names of the artists. Ulf signed his. I tried going to the web address of blueblazes but didn't get anywhere. The last one looks familiar and I think is Japanese, but his actual name I don't remember. Help!

Anonymous said...

Awesome really got me going!

Big Dude said...

These hardened my peter nicely

Mistress Maddie said...

With the artwork in that first one's hot. I sure wouldn't mine sometime being surrounded by five or six cocks at once.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Yes indeed sexy art!!!!

#1) Woof, what a turn on!! Evidently the big guy likes it up his hairy hole, and all those cocks surrounding him. I had a guy nut on my left nipple the other day, it was a freaking turn on. His load was huge, and his cum was was the warmest I ever felt. After he "nutted" he left me in the lurch, but that was alright I rubbed his cum all over my nipple and jerked off.

#2,3) Oh my the big boys are tongue tied. I really don't think they had any say in the positions they are in!!!!

#4) Wow, by the size of the bottoms nipple, I think he's rather turned on by taking his lover's spit, or it could be cum.

Last three pics) Holy fountain of youth Batman, I'd love a shot of that gooey kunk!!

SickoRicko said...

ChrisA - Sorry, I don't know the artists' names.

Xersex said...

love exp. style of #1