WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Saturday Movies...

Icelandic Horses...

Flying House...

Amazing Accident...

3 comments:

Jimbo said...

That CAN'T be the same guy at the end of the clip as the one we see crossing the street at the other two points...! Can it?!

BtW, those Icelandic horses are gorgeous!

Thanks Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I think it is. What I'm curious about, is why the "viewing" vehicle has two different perspective cameras.

Xersex said...

obviously he didn't have to die at all.