WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 22, 2023

2023.0422.0006...






5 comments:

JiEL said...

No.4 has always given me some shivers... What a gorgeous man...WOOOF!

The last one also has some kind of sexy attractiveness.

Carl Miller Daniels said...

Hi Rick, Just a quick note to say I really like Mr. Armpit guy. Also taking this moment to tell you that I'm still exploring your archives, and greatly enjoying my explorations. I'm now all the way back to April 27, 2012, and today I found a bunch of Aiden Shaw photographs that I'd never seen before. This is where I found them: http://sickoricko.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-04-29T05:15:00-07:00&max-results=20&start=6553&by-date=false. I downloaded a bunch of my faves, and will soon be posting them on my blog. Aiden Shaw! Yummy! And I really liked Aiden Shaw's novel BRUTAL, published by Millivres Books in 1996. Best wishes and Happy Saturday! --Carl

SickoRicko said...

Carl - Oh yeah, Aiden Shaw always gets me going, too.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow, all beautiful masculine creatures.

#5,6) Oh the strength of these smiling male animals has me swooning.

Xersex said...

#1 & last one: sexiest faces