WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

2023.0328.0009...





7 comments:

Milleson said...

A sad tale(tail?) to tell but the cat was found guilty of feline cannibalism after chewing off and digesting the tip of its owner's nose. The furry felon is now behind bars at an animal detention center and awaiting execution. He has requested a bowl of fava beans and a nice bottle of chianti for his last meal. Justice will be served, Hannibal the cannibal will no longer be a threat to the public.
(And yes, I know, I'm in THAT kind of a mood today:-)

WinnieToons said...

Hey Rick - The fourth photo down is an old friend of mine named Dave Kromholtz. (I’m sure he doesn’t mind that you published his photo.) He has modeled for a lot of artists and photographers. I’ll send you my my two paintings of him. And if I can find it, I’ll send you a photo by Joe Bowman for a poster used to promote a Philadelphia circuit party called ‘The Blue Ball’ where Dave was the cover model.

Big Dude said...

OMG is he handsome!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Cute story!

Winnie - You know a hot man!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Fantastic faces Rick!!

#1) OH so cute:)

#2) Fresh face, beautiful blue eyes:)

#3) Love to get in his car, very handsome man.

#4) Fuck, right up my alley buddy boy:)

#5) Oh bright eyes, you know I'm a "sucker" for bulging bi's!!!

#6) What a little cutie:)

Thanks Rick!!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You are very welcome.

Xersex said...

#1 that's sweet love!