WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 24, 2023

2023.0324.0001...


5 comments:

Rad said...

It is a cult. Period. How anyone with any shred of empathy can still support above all else is just beyond me.

Also: All my thoughts to YellowDogGranny today as she undergoes a surgical procedure to have stints installed. Hoping she comes through for the better; without her, our meme life would be considerably darker.

SickoRicko said...

Rad - Yes, my thoughts are with her. She always has a good line-up.

whkattk said...

I'm leaning toward "Fuck all Republicans" because their silence about McCarthy and the Insurrectionists is deafening.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - I agree.

Jimbo said...

Yeah, pretty much. I mean - how often do you need facts to walk right up and slap you in the face, already?

Perfect case of people who are too stupid to know how stupid they are.