WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, March 23, 2023

2023.0323.0006...








5 comments:

Xersex said...

great vintage! love how #7 are enriching that sandwich! I hope they'll eat it!

whkattk said...

Well, my goodness! A pictorial for Buddy Ball Check, right? LOL I may have to use that....

uptonking said...

Vintage splendor. What are they aiming to frost in that one photo? A shoe? And the AMG photo features a dude I did a profile on once... but now I have to go search for his name. He was a real rough sort.

Anonymous said...

på det sista fotot sexglädjen som den uttrycks på ungdomens glada ansikte som väntar på att hans snäva hål ska penetreras av hans älskare fallos.
-Baltijasmodes

SickoRicko said...

Anon@3:42pm - De har roligt.