WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 03, 2023

2023.0303.0007...






5 comments:

Xersex said...

sexy guys & bodies

JiEL said...

The last one is Andy Honda the kind of Asian food I'd like to eat..

Anonymous said...

Incredibly small dick so it would be a lite snack and not a full meal.

uptonking said...

Aww... the cutie by the river bank. He looks like he could use my help.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Gentlemen you can only "teez" me so much before I "attack".. LOL...

#1) Woof, with your boy next door good looks you will attract men and women. Oh how I wish I could follow that "treasure trail" of yours and undo the button of your jeans.

Last pic) Can I join you handsome in that hot tub?