WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, February 07, 2023

2023.0207.0009...









10 comments:

Xersex said...

so nice faces

whkattk said...

Blessed with beauty.

Milleson said...

The black and white photo. In my next life I want to come back with that jawline. Okay, and the rest of him, too!

taurus9311 said...

These faces fascinated me, and I did an image search on a few:
#2 Jorge Alberti
#3 Henri Castelli
#4 Padro jose Pallares
#5 Ralph Sahmidt
#7 Altor Mateo Spanish model
Thanks for the pictures of these strikingly handsome men.

SickoRicko said...

Taurus - You are very welcome. Thanks for their names.

Big Dude said...

Handsome lot, aren't they?

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Yes indeed.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I'm really turning into a horny old bastard. Oh, I'm loving all these handsome fresh faces but #4 has what I need to wake up, a sniff of a pit, and a stiff nip to nibble. Then a kiss. Good Morning America:)

Carl Miller Daniels said...

Hi Rick, Great photos! And just a quick note to let you know that I continue to enjoy my visits to your blog, and I'm currently enjoying your archives. I'd never heard of a 1946 Hewson Rocket until I saw that photograph in your archives. I've just posted it on my blog. (https://carlmillerdaniels.blogspot.com/2023/02/blog-post_26.html) Cool car! I'm glad to know it exists -- hope it still exists anyway! :-) Best wishes, Carl Miller Daniels

uptonking said...

Handsome... meh. Give me interesting and flawed any old time. They're more appreciative.