WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 04, 2023

2023.0204.0005...






3 comments:

BatRedneck said...

#2: the apocalypse as seen from a field mouse's eyes. Yet they do not come knocking at our doors, lecturing us on how we should invest into their cults because, you know, the end is neigh, LoL!

Big Dude said...

Ah, the serenity...

Xersex said...

very nice pics!