WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

2023.0131.0007...








4 comments:

Xersex said...

so nice!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Oh my, genetics was very good to you handsome. That hairy torso of yours is a magnificent masculine sight.

#2) Well you do know handsome, the shorts are coming off, right? I'm a "sucker" for a dude that shows me his muscle.

#3) Woof for you big boy, not only a BJ, but anything else you want me to do!! Yes I will spread my legs. Have to admit though I hope your not packing a 9 incher!!!!

#4) Wow Rick, you have the big "guns" out today!!

#5,6,7,8,9) Looking good boys, looking real good.

Great job Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

uptonking said...

Black fur and tighty whities are the best!