WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

2023.0131.0008...








9 comments:

Xersex said...

#1: he looks s little bit Brad Pitt

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

All these handsome gentlemen have revved my engine for the day:)

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I can see the resemblance.

Anonymous said...

# 1 is Sam Trammell from the HBO series "True Blood"

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:18am - Thanks for his name!

JiEL said...

No.5 has that little something to attract me and to explore all of him.

No.7 has the shape of ear I just have some fantasies on. Like those of Colton Haynes. His lips are also very eatable and.. MMM! kissable..

ChrisA said...

#7 was Ambrose Olsen, an American fashion model. 11/27/1985-4/22/2010.

uptonking said...

Beauties and cuties.

SickoRicko said...

ChrisA - Died way too young!