WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 09, 2022

2022.1209.0009...





7 comments:

Xersex said...

last one is Alex Marte, a typical beauty of south Italy (here on my blog)

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - He's quite a hottie.

bobbert said...

That first guy is so smoldering, he's nearly incandescent !

SickoRicko said...

Bobbert - Smoldering is a good choice of words.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Ah an old but true expression, "they all float by boat"!!! But bad boy, has to go easy with the whip on me.

Thanks Rick!!

Rad said...

I don't like the last one. Just too many bad memories of a toxic relationship. But it is only last one.

SickoRicko said...

Rad - I'm sorry that last image triggered a bad memory for you.