WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, November 06, 2022

Sunday Funnies...





6 comments:

Big Dude said...

Thank you for the much-needed chuckles!

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - My pleasure.

JiEL said...

Last one is so real.
I remember teaching in a high school for 9 years in Sept-Îles north of Québec city and I went to work early in night like darkness and coming out of work at 15h30 still in the dark...

We didn't have any spring or autumn as there were two seasons, winter and July... LOL!

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Winter is the worst.

taurus9311 said...

The first in this post says it all. Thanks...love it.

SickoRicko said...

Taurus9311 - I like that one, too.