WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

2022.1130.0008...





8 comments:

whkattk said...

Oh, how I miss my nude hikes....

bobbert said...

A wonderful set of images, I've seen a similar view to that in the first image many times over the local common. How I wish it could be said for the handsome Daddy with the mug of coffee!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh guys, if your going to show, I'm going to LOOK:)

#1) OH, going for a swim, sweet cheeks? Wouldn't mind joining you.
#2) Thank-you, I'll be right over. I could use a cup of coffee. Woof
#3) "Yes buddy, this Scott dude will be over, just make a muscle like me, and he'll be sucking us off in no time!!"
#4) Oh yeah, I'm watching the bouncing balls:)

Thanks Rick, great show-offs!!

BatRedneck said...

#3 makes me want to be his shaggy carpet...

SickoRicko said...

Pat - I've been on a few and they're fun.

Bobbert - Lucky you and the view!

Scott - You are very welcome.

Laurent - *chuckle*

Jordi said...

Todos buenissimos . Pero si puedo escoger el maduro esta de muerte y el ultimo para comertelo entero.

Xersex said...

last one is Alex Mecum!

uptonking said...

I could watch that first gif ALL DAY! Love dudes who strip down in public... push the boundaries!