WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

2022.1130.0006...








5 comments:

bobbert said...

This series of images are just awesome, ny favourite pastime!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I'm with bobbert on this series of oral.. Fuck ya!!

#1) I wouldn't dare ask this lion if I could share his meal.
#2) Oh handsome you don't have to look up for his approval, your doing just fine.
#3) No cleanup will be needed here, once he spews it going in bright eyes mouth or it's going to chlorinate the pool.
#4) OH my, the boys wouldn't even notice me sniffing around as they engage in that wonderful looking "69"!!!
#5) Your doing fine young man, but just take your free hand and cup his balls gently. He will love it, trust me.
#6) A very obedient cutie cocksucker.
#7) Oh that's the infamous cocksucking Connor Habib going down on the infamous Girth Brooks THICK tool.

Great job Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Jordi said...

Que maravilla de pollas. Esto es un placer de Dioses. Mamar y mamar. Mmmmmmm!!

Xersex said...

sucking dickS: what's better pastime?