WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 05, 2022

2022.1105.0008...






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh I'm loving how the boys wake up in the morning. Coffee and sex will do it, just fine.

Mistress Maddie said...

Open wide Scott...I have just the caffeine jolt for you!!!!! I love your zest for cock!!!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Mistress Maddie, my mouth is open real wide, but it has to be decaf after 7Pm, well unless I turn the clock back an hour right now!!

Big Dude said...

Nothing like a hot load of semen for breakfast, right men?

Xersex said...

fantastic regs