WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 05, 2022

2022.1105.0001...



No F*ing Way Would I Do This!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Je l ai fait par accident une fois a tahiti.....a l époque je faisait de la compétition de natation....personne n'était la pour me chronométrer , mais je pense que j ai explosé un record de vitesse....j ai encore le regard du requin en mémoire..😱

JiEL said...

I'd like to swim with this «shark» as he isn't a danger for humans.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@6:21am - Ouah!

fred said...

I feel you Rick. No Way for me either. We had frequent Shark encounters when we were living on Isla Mujeres QRoo, MX. Nothing anywhere near that large, and still we were always put off by the experience. Best reaction, however, goes to my Dad. While Fishing pretty far from land in the shallow Gulf of Mexico near Panama City, FL, he caught a large fish, and ´put it in his bag. As he turned around to walk back in, realized there was an Eight Foot Long Bull Shark between him and the shore, waiting for Dinner. Well, my Dad was not giving up his fish, and took his Fishing Rod and WHACKED the Shark on the head. Shark left fast and still hungry, and Dad hurried into shore.

SickoRicko said...

Fred - That's a great story, thanks!

Anonymous said...

I don't even like to get wet.

Xersex said...

@Fred: what an adventure