WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 04, 2022

2022.1104.0009...









6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

There's a couple nice Whoppers here I wouldn't mind putting my lips around.

Anonymous said...

Form an orderly queue please!

Anonymous said...

De quoi me rendre fou....pour la 1,un homme sous une douche ,exotique vu les plantes qui l entour ...
Le champ de céréales me convient aussi....😊😁

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow Rick, very nice series of nudies.

#1) Never mind hosing yourself long legged handsome one, hose me down with some very cold water!! Woof!!

#5) What a cutie, with one AWESOME "treasure trail"

Ok I'm going to make this easy on me for the rest of the pics "Men are hot, I love cock said Scott!!"

Thanks Rick!!



SickoRicko said...

Scott - You are very welcome.

Xersex said...

adorable guys