WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 01, 2022

2022.1001.0003...








9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, that's breakfast sorted. What's for lunch?

GF said...

Rick, you are making us hungry with those food pictures, stop it. LOL

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said....

My stomach is growling and my mouth is drooling.

I'll start of with a big bowl of that soup with a couple or several pieces of pizza!!

Then I'm going for the sweets, oh yes those milkshakes in #1 looks mighty satisfying!!

Then when I put on a hot pot of coffee I will go for the whole pan of the last two desserts. OH THEY LOOK SO GOOD!!

Thanks Rick!!


uptonking said...

I miss malts and shakes. Can't do that much dairy. But... a frozen banana, OJ and frozen strawberries make for an excellent near shake experience!

SickoRicko said...

Upton - Sounds delicious.

Big Dude said...

Fuck. I just gained five lb. from just looking! Lol.

Anonymous said...

I think 4 and 5 might be carrot bacon…ie, a vegan bacon substitute made by marinating carrot strips and roasting.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@10:02pm - You are correct!

Jimbo said...

Your food threads are always... dizzying! Love them!

Thanks, Rick!