WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

2022.0927.0001...





I would try the second one, but not the first one.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Je prend les 2....avec ,ou sans rhume de cerveau ....

SickoRicko said...

Anon@6:29am - Je suis désolé que tu aies un rhume de cerveau.

whkattk said...

Both look like fun...though, the first one looks pretty dangerous.

BatRedneck said...

#1: I can foresee his companion's missing alert "Last seen: fooling around at the beach..."
#2: I'd love to try it twice. First time: sober. Second time...

LeftField said...

A buddy of mine does that and he is such a major stud.
Me? I'll sit on the beach, trying to avoid the wind getting in my Doritos, and cheer him on.

Jimbo said...

DEFINITELY the second one. That looks awesome!

Thanks, Rick!

Xersex said...

#1 dangerous #2 a lot of fun