WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

2022.0927-Insert-001...

Click on headline to read all about it...

Vertical Aerospace's VX4 eVTOL Flies For The First Time


For safety reasons, the aircraft was tethered to the ground as its eight sets of aero­dynamic propellers lifted it five feet from the ground at hover-thrust. This was the fourth stage of Vertical's six-stage flight test program and will be followed soon by low-speed flight at 50 feet.

No comments: