WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 30, 2022

2022.0930.0007...




Noah Jones

5 comments:

whkattk said...

That top dude has always been a favorite of mine.

Big Dude said...

Don't know who to blow first! Decisions, decisions.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

1st set) Talking about "top", I love to have the top bunk and hear him snapping his morning wood!! (I'm a sick bastard)!!

2nd set) Buddy, you want to be licked toe to head, or head to toe!! I promise you though I will spend more time near your taint and balls:)

Thanks Rick!!

Anonymous said...

Noah Jones and Deron

SickoRicko said...

Anon@3:13pm - Thanks for their names.