WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

2022.0816.0001...


5 comments:

jr said...

I see the repubs did not like this one either.
If we did not have that stupid electoral college Hilary would have gotten in 2016 and we would not be going through this seven years later, yes, I am starting the count down from June 2015 when we first started hearing this crap.

SickoRicko said...

Jr - It's been a long slog, and ain't gonna get much better anytime soon.

Uncle Vic said...

I know I'm a "grammar nazi".. but past-tense of plead is pled. (or pleaded, if you must...)

SickoRicko said...

Uncle Vic - No worries. I already looked that up and you are correct. I don't "make" memes, but could fake it. What do you think?

uptonking said...

GAY-men!