WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, August 15, 2022

2022.0815.0001...






Time to Check the Boys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Thanks for the reminder Rick, I'm going to "check the boys" when taking my after workout warm shower, so they well be hanging low. Infact, I'll leave the shower curtain open to remind other dudes to check theirs.



Mistress Maddie said...

Have I mentioned I like rolling balls around in my mouth with my tongue?

LINE UP BOYS!!!!!!!! Ball check starts here

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Good idea.

Maddie - No numbers required!

uptonking said...

I adore my boys. Shave 'em everyday... so check 'em everyday.