WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 13, 2022

2022.0813.0011...


Mike Vogel




4 comments:

VoenixRising said...

#1 - Mike Vogel - He's been on my radar since "Under the Dome."

Mistress Maddie said...

The hot chocolate Kings Physique caught my fancy, among other things.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) This blue eyed doctor, wouldn't have to ask me if I have trouble getting erections?

#2) While handsome here is in deep thought, I wonder if I could pull down his long johns and give him head?

#3) Serious gym time for this dude.

#4) Oh Cowboy, would you mind if I kissed you on the lips:)

#5) As he's peeking through the peep hole of his front door "Fuck, it's that Scott dude again, I know I should have used deodorant this morning.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - That last one made me chuckle.