WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 12, 2022

2022.0812.0008...

Mistress Maddie made me aware that today is...

World Elephant Day





11 comments:

Hot Naked Daddy said...

the elephants in my country still being hunted and killed, even our government doesnt care. There's no clear or real protection for animals, they're going to hell

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Thanks Maddie, and thanks Rick for posting these beautiful and powerful creatures!!

The baby elephant is so adorable.

SickoRicko said...

Hot Daddy - That's a outrageous. Poachers should be shot.

Scott - Elephants are beautiful and graceful creatures.

Big Dude said...

Poachers have been shot, when they were caught in the act. Hard to believe that elephants have become threatened within our lifetime.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - More than elephants have become threatened.

Mistress Maddie said...

It's a real shame about elephants and gets me the major sads when I think about it too much, which I do. Human just keep consuming and taking more land and walk all over other species. It's very sad. But thank heaven there are places that are doing some good. I can't imagine life without some of these species.

Thanks for posting Rick!!!!!

SickoRicko said...

Maddie - Thank YOU for making me aware of this special day.

Anonymous said...

I think I am correct in saying that elephants are unique in the animal kingdom in that they are the one animal to have ‘four knees’?

SickoRicko said...

Anon@4:59am - I looked that up and you are absolutely correct! Thank you for that interesting bit of information.

Jerry said...

Elephants are so majestic and intelligent. I cannot believe they are so tolerant of us. I love them.

uptonking said...

Magnificent creatures. Love them.